- 2019 Student Handbook
- K-5 Class Supply Lists 2019-2020
- Safety Drop Info
- Epic Reading Program
- Science News For Students
- Lexia for Students!
- Typing Club
- Fall Brook Fashion
- Creative Choices!
- Transportation Form
- Reading Wonders
- Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks
- Teacher Links!
- Reading Rockets
- Substitute System
- Staff Apparel
Fall Brook Elementary School
7 months ago
8:55 am - 3:25 pm (Early Release is at 12:10)
Fall Brook School, through its partnership with families and community, is committed to challenging each child to develop his or her unique potential.Each child shall be provided with a safe, welcoming and innovative environment that fosters educational, social, emotional, and physical development.The Fall Brook community shall strive to make the school a place where every individual experiences a sense of belonging, and the feeling of being valued and treated fairly.
The vision of Fall Brook School is to prepare all students who enter our learning community with the skills, experiences, and knowledge to advance to the next level of their education. The students will demonstrate proficiency within a data-driven, standards-based curriculum.Fall Brook School will:
- Meet or exceed state standards in all subject areas.
- Measure students’ proficiency through MCAS, standardized assessments, and classroom formative assessments.
- Focus on high quality, standards-based, differentiated instruction in all subject areas.
- Assess students’ progress continually utilizing a collection of data in Mathematics and Language Arts in order to inform instruction.
- Facility size 70,032 square feet 33 classrooms, gym, library, art, music, administrative and health offices and a cafeteria with a stage.
- School wide Compost Program.
- Tree Farm for Charity.
- Climbing Unit in Physical Education- Fall Brook Songbirds .
- Parent Teacher Organization.
- Thomas Pecorelli Scholarship.
- Before and After School Child Care Program.
IMPORTANCE OF ATTENDANCE
Student school attendance each day is critical to student learning. Students who participate consistently in the learning process are more successful learners.
Absence from school should only be due to an illness, family emergencies or medical appointment. Please return children to school after the appointment.
Daily Instructional Time:
ELA – 90 minutes
Math – 70 minutes
Science / Social Studies: 45 - 60 minutes
Reteach / Enrich: 30 - 40 minutes
- Links for Families
- Staff Links
- Community Links
- Appleseed's Menu (CTEi Page)
- Let's Talk
- PUBLIC RECORD REQUESTS